REleamses

Paul C Weaver beavis5 at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Wed Oct 1 11:33:07 EDT 1997

This is what I mean.  Yes I think we should be concerned about pollution,
loss habitat,ect...  But why are we concerned!  We are concerned for our
very existence.  When humans final kill themselves because of all the
things mention earlier the destruction will be over and the earth will
begin to heal itself all over again and new life forms will take over.
Of course this may take millions or billions of years to recover. My
point is that we are only saving ourselves as a result of "Saving the
environment"

PEACE,
PAUL