light traps

GGANWEILER gganweiler at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 01:18:02 EDT 1997

Personally I live trap and release most of what I catch.  This is a personal
 thing, as I just don't enjoy my company quite as much when I become too blase
 about terminating life forms for no good personal reason.  Also I find I get
 excellent quality specimens
when trapping live.

I am an avocational rather than professional moth fanatic.  Perhaps were my
 ultimate goals different I would act aotherwise - but I hope I would not FEEL
 otherwise.

Lawd lawd, we are getting into some pretty deep philosophical and psycological
 commentary lately.!!

Gary Anweiler