preferred foodplants???

Clayton Coe claycoe at bud.peinet.pe.ca
Sun Oct 5 07:58:35 EDT 1997

I have Stephen Stone's foodplant guide, but I wish to compile information
on prefered foodplants from different geographical regions of North America
for the more common saturniidae and sphingidae.

I am also interested in whether native stock is single, double, or triple
brooded in your region.  Please send whatever info you have and also
list flight times for each brood.

Please list your state/province/country and I will send out a compilation of
this information to you in a few months.

I have listed the information from Mr. Stone's book in a format which you
might find useful for luna, cecropia, io, polyphemus, promethea, and
columbia:  I list food plants I use for those species on P.E.I. and then list
in alphabetical order (latin names) food plants he lists and then give
common names for those plants.  If you want the list sent as an attachment,
please let me know.

Bill Oehlke