REleamses

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 23:06:31 EDT 1997

In article <19971008001501.UAA02982 at ladder02.news.aol.com>
           semjase at aol.com "Semjase" writes:

Yet again Semjase fails to quote the original message when replying.

This was in response to me refering to "Semjase's brand of marxist
philospophy."

> Well Neil:
>
> I guess if the shoe fits you can wear it, I don't recall using your name.

Firstly check your software. It sends personal copies to the people
to whome you are replying. Secondly the header of the abusive message
telling me to jump off a pier  contains my internet node name as a
reference  which indictates the message to which it was replying.

> > From:         semjase at aol.com (Semjase)
> > Date:         1997/09/27
> > Newsgroups:   sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera

> > Why not take a long walk on a short pier, really now welcome to
> > TOTALITARIANISM!

> > Jerks all around lately.

> > S.

> I  fail to see where Karl Marx fits into this at all.

Oops. I shoudl have explained that better. When I mentioned marxist philosophy
I meant not Karl Marx but Groucho Marx. :-)

Semjase's posts are completely off the wall.
I think a few postings from elsewhere on usenet would be useful to illustrate
the point.

> > Subject:      Re: Alien female appareance
> > From:         semjase at aol.com (Semjase)
> > Date:         1997/08/02
> > Newsgroups:   alt.ufo.reports

> > >DOES ALIEN FEMALES LOOK GOOD?

> > Why it depends on the species and one's own idea of beauty. I would say
> > some do.

> > S.

> > From:         semjase at aol.com (Semjase)
> > Date:         1997/07/13
> > Newsgroups:   alt.ufo.reports

> > While there may be aliens that do not look like us at all legs are
> > something that many lifeforms have because they are useful. Do spiders
> > look like us? Do they have legs?

> > The Greys are supposedly descended from some human like race. I guess that
> > if it happens independently that would mean that our shape is one which
> > insures survival. Convergent Evolution!

> > S.

Furthermore it appears that the name Semajse is also that of an alien being
from the pleiades.

Isn't the internet great. "The truth is out there!"

Why I am doing this?

The matter under debate is a serious one and deserves serious consideration.
Most people are sufficiently perceptive to read between the lines, and act
accordingly in deciding whether to take an individual seriously or not.

However, the evidence is that this is not the case. Witness the responses
to me omitting the reponses of one questionable person
from my collecting debate FAQ.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk "The beauty and genius of a work of art
may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a