FWD: moths GEHP

Gordon Ramel bug.man at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 07:04:35 EDT 1997

----- Forwarded message follows -----
Delivery-Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 09:27:24 +0100
Alternate-Recipient: allowed
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 09:16:07 +0100
To: bugnet at ero.ent.iastate.edu
Subject: moths GEHP
From: boyett.ac at MCIONE.com
Encoding: 13 IA5TEXT

This message is from Sarah <boyett.ac at MCIONE.com>, a Sixth grade student from Louisiana, USA.

Have you ever heard of an owl eyed moth?  I have a science project due on bugs.  I caught a really pretty moth.  A neighbor told me it is an owl eyed moth, but I can't find any information on owl eyed moths.  If you can help me, I sure would appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Sarah

--
NOTE: This message was sent using a WWW form. Replies should be sent to the following email address which was typed manually, and may  be incorrect: <boyett.ac at MCIONE.com>.

----- End of forwarded message -----