western noctuoidea data

GGANWEILER gganweiler at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 22:29:48 EDT 1997

Does anyone know of any lists, distribution or other data in print or
otherwise for western USA Noctuoidea ???? Anything from any of the states
west of the continental divide is of interest, in particular anything from
the northern tier.  I think I am aware of and have almost everything from
the western Canadian provinces, but when one goes south it gets very dim.
About the only thing I have is Cook's 1930's list from MT.  Any and all
help, correspondance, etc. is welcomed !!!

Lars ???

Gary Anweiler