REPORT ON SEPT 20 MONARCH RELEASE (fwd)

Ed Rooney trdrelmNOSPAMNO at ma.ultranet.com
Sat Sep 27 21:28:33 EDT 1997

In article <19970927011200.VAA08151 at ladder01.news.aol.com>,
semjase at aol.com (Semjase) wrote:

> Why not take a long walk on a short pier, really now welcome to
> TOTALITARIANISM!
>
> Jerks all around lately.
>
> S.

      My friend, what is being discussed here is a potentially serious
matter for concern, especially if you happen to have a legitimate
scientific interest in Monarch migrations.  I would suggest you re-read
the letter from Ropert Pyle that Neil Jones has forwarded to us.  I am no
fan of the Heavy Hand of  Governmental Regulation, but how about talking
about the points raised here?

            Ed Rooney

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.