REleamses

Paul C Weaver beavis5 at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Tue Sep 30 16:22:45 EDT 1997

I find this statement troubling .   Who are we to think that we can save
the planet or destroy the planet.  The planet has been here for billions
of years before man arrived and will be here billions of years after man
has left. "Save the environment " you say .  But what you really mean is
"Save yourself". The environment will adapt and thrive in the long run
even if man made it unlivable for himself.  Organisms would still live and
find away to evolve.

PEACE,
PAUL