ENTOMOLOGY SALE !

Emanuele Saiu emsaiuBOGAMI at tin.it
Sat Apr 25 12:48:12 EDT 1998

Cagliari 25 April 1998

I have got Insects, belonging to various Orders, Paleartic, overall from
Sardinia ( Italy ).
If you are interested in it, contact me for informations, requests and
prices.

A few examples :

Rare  exemplary of  Calicnemis sardiniensis !!  ( Dynastidae )

Exemplary  of
 - Dorcus musimon		( Lucandiae )
 - Typhoeus hiostius		( Geotrupidae )
 - Thorectes sardous		(       "          )
 - Buprestis ( Pseudyamina ) douei  ( Buprestidae )
 - Joludis ehrenbergi ( Greece )	(     "           )
 - Parmena solieri	  	( Cerambicidae )
 -   "         subpubescens	(      "            )
 - Anisoplia pallidipennis	( Rutelinae )
 - Euserica lucipeta ( Portugal )  ( Sericinae )
 - Chlaenius circumscriptus   ( Carabidae )
 - Regmatophila richelloi	( Notodontidae )

......and many others exemplary belonging to other Orders and Families, all
in
perfect conditions.

Write me to

Daniele Sechi