Butterfly from China mainland

Dao Lu Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1]
Tue Aug 11 23:05:51 EDT 1998

  I am a small Collector&dealer of butterflies , I lived in China .
  If you are a dealer of butterflies and are interested in Chinese butterflies ,
please go to "http://209.67.19.100/~china_collection/u/main.htm" to view my homepage , I sell
most species of Chinese butterflies for a reasonable price .

( Sorry for my bad English )

Best regard ,
Dao Lu