Lynch Mob

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Wed Aug 12 09:41:00 EDT 1998

mark jackson wrote:

> Hi,       I think you should take a good look at
> Dao Lu web page, it states on it that you need
> to get a permit from USDA to buy from him.
> So how is he selling " Red Book " specimens?
> Sometimes it seams to me there is a lynch mob
> mentality here. Has anyone apologized to him?
>                                mark j.

The USDA stuff is a recent addition. This may be why he is again
requesting our attention.
The USDA is not concerned with preserving insects worldwide (in this
matter); they're making sure his bugs don't have communicable diseases
and such. Phytosanitary permit.
Neil, maybe you should fill us in on the Red Book stuff. And have you
(has anybody) actually communicated with him?
Cheers
Anne Kilmer
South Florida
Go not to the elves for council, for they will tell you no and yes.