insect - fungal interactions

Roger C. KENDRICK kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
Sat Aug 15 20:09:30 EDT 1998

Check out the moths of the family Tineidae, many of which feed on fungi. (see,
for example,  works by Gaden Robinson on stuff for s.e. asian species or volume
2 of the Moths & Butterflies of Great Britain & Ireland, eds. J.Heath &
A.M.Emmet)

regards,

Roger.

Bryn wrote:

> I am writing a dissertation on the interactions between insects and fungus.
> (any and all interactions).
>
> If any one has any interesting references to this subject, I would be
> grateful if they could e-mail me direct or post them at
> sci.bio.entomology.misc.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Bryn

Roger C. KENDRICK   B.Sc.(Hons.)
PhD student & Demonstrator, Dept of Ecology & Biodiversity
The University of Hong Kong
mailto:kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
http://web.hku.hk/~kendrick/hkmoth.htm   « Hong Kong Moths »
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/1085/   « H.K. Lepidoptera Group »