Butterflies of Canada - hard to buy?

Semjase semjase at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 16:47:36 EDT 1998

This happens occasionally because the people putting out the book want an idea
of the demand to determine how many copies to make.  They advertise before a
page has been printed and of course you wait and wait and wait.  It is not just
a Canadian thing at all.

S.>I'va had a copy of the new "Butterflies of Canada" on order since late