insect - fungal interactions

Mike Griggs mhg3 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 17 08:53:36 EDT 1998

How about insect pathogenic fungal relations.  There is a large body of
information concerning this group of fungi.  A disertation containing all
possible fungal insect interaction would truly be a work of momentous
proportions.  I wish you luck!-)

See-- http://www.ppru.cornell.edu

Mike Griggs
Entomologist/ Support Scientist/Net Administrator FSNL
USDA ARS, U.S. Plant, Soil & Nutrition Lab.
Tower Road, Ithaca, NY  14853
http://www.ppru.cornell.edu/

phone:  607-255-1085
fax:        607-255-1132