Southern migrants

Netherton danetherton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 27 12:16:17 EDT 1998

Dear Friends
I am a new user of this list, and would like to report some possible
migrants in Western NC. I do not know off hand the binomials of Butterflies,
being more of a Botanist and Herpetologist, so will use Common names, and
hope not to offend anyone.
I have been seeing a few Cloudless Giant Sulphurs around flowers in my
garden, also Little Yellow and Sleepy Orange. These usually do not appear
around here until late Summer to early Fall. I have Feiry Skippers in my
garden now, and Sachems have been in the area most of the summer. If anyone
needs data on Western NC, please let me know.
Alex Netherton
danetherton at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~danetherton