help for my friend

Roger C. KENDRICK kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
Fri Aug 28 02:14:52 EDT 1998

You could try getting in touch with the Malayan Nature Society. They have a website
at http://www.charity.org.my/mns/html/mn_hmpg.html, although it seems to be a hit
and miss affair as to whether the server responds. Other butterfly websites for
Singapore are listed on the HKLG website (URL below); these may provide possible
contacts there.

regards,

Roger.
Roger C. KENDRICK   B.Sc.(Hons.)
PhD student & Demonstrator, Dept of Ecology & Biodiversity
The University of Hong Kong
mailto:kendrick at hkusua.hku.hk
http://web.hku.hk/~kendrick/hkmoth.htm   « Hong Kong Moths »
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/1085/   « H.K. Lepidoptera Group »