help for my friend

Andrea Hoffmann hoffmann at singnet.com.sg
Fri Aug 28 12:06:48 EDT 1998

hi,

if you'd like some information, just send me an email. i can either try to
answer your questions or refer you to other lepidopterists around here.

just a note of warning, collecting is not permitted in singapore, unless
you are doing research and have a permit from nparks which is responsible
for the maintenance of nature reserves here.

andrea :)