newsgroup uk.rec.lepidoptera and BCNews

martin Warren buttcon at compuserve.com
Wed Dec 2 08:21:37 EST 1998

D.P.Howson stated -

'Perhaps we should now turn to devising some positive ideas to persuade
more people to take to this medium. In the UK could Butterfly Conservation,
for example, run a regular column in its News giving interesting snippets
from lep line? Plus a mention on how to join? I notice they have already
run items on the Internet'.

The previous editor of BC News occasionally mentioned snippets from this
and possibly other lists. The idea of a regular column is a good one which I think
the present editor and colleagues would consider very seriously.  Does anyone
out there wish to take on the task?  All the present staff such as myself are
a little luddite in our approach to all this new technology!

Any responses to BC direct at buttcon at compuserve.com and FAO Nigel

Nigel Bourn
Butterfly Conservation