Last weekend in TX

Doug Dawn ddawn at nl1.telmex.net.mx
Wed Dec 9 21:18:13 EST 1998

Mark,

Is the Dark Peacock the Buckeye (as the scientific name would indicate) or a
Fatima?  I saw a few fatimas recently here in Monterrey...though no Junonia's
yet.  Had a good time in Central America last weekend, I'll post some of the
sightings when the film is developed.  Doug.
Douglas David Dawn
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/4048/
Dawn Photo
http://members.tripod.com/dawnphoto/