To lurk or not to lurk. . .

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Tue Dec 22 19:12:41 EST 1998

Hey, I said I was sorry. And your indignation at the accusation
indicates that you would have been right there throwing stones had the
shoe been on the other foot. And besides ... yes, yes, I know you're
kidding.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, glorious Hanukkah and a satisfying
Ramadan to whoever celebrates (ah yes, Kwanzaa) solstice revelry and
midwinter merriment.
Anybody happen to know what happens if the mistletoe is male, showering
pollen on the revelers? I mean I have all these innocent granddaughters
Anne Kilmer
South Florida