Field Guide to Moths: RIP

Charles V. Covell Jr. cvcove01 at homer.louisville.edu
Thu Jul 2 09:06:16 EDT 1998

I am resubscribed after a considerable hiatus.  I may have succeeded in
getting this out earlier, but am not sure it went to the list.  The
FIELD GUIDE TO MOTHS OF EASTERN NORTH AMERICA has gone out of print, I
regret to say.  Too few moth-ers, I guess; and the publishers said it
was selling too slowly.  There should be some still in bookstores and
stocks of some scientific book dealers.  However, I know BioQuip is out
of copies.  To those who bought the book, many thanks.  Cheers, Charlie