Field Guide to Moths: RIP

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Fri Jul 3 21:08:13 EDT 1998

A sad day.  As we are trying to recruit persons interested in Moths,
this most useful guide is no longer available.  Reminds me of my youth
when I would have given almost anything for a copy of Holland's Moth
Book.

Charlie,  Hope you can corner the market on valuable used copies.

Cheers,

Eric Metzler
Columbus OH