Field Guide to Moths: RIP

Pierre A Plauzoles ae779 at lafn.org
Thu Jul 9 01:25:59 EDT 1998

In a previous article, gochfeld at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU (Michael Gochfeld) says:

>Is anyone forwarding these messages on the passing of the Moth book to the
>publisher. It's not likely that they're tuned in to the list.

True.  It is not likely that Houghton Mifflin be tuned in to the list.
Were it the people over at Chanticleer Press, the publisher of "the
other" series of Audubon series of field guides, they might, however.
For some reason unknown to me, moths don't get the press some other
groups do.

Charlie, can you figure it out?  Is it because most are night-fliers?

Pierre Plauzoles   ae779 at lafn.org
Canoga Park, California