Purchasing Pupae from Abroad

Semjase semjase at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 23:51:55 EDT 1998

>My question is what permits, licenses, fees, etc. would I need to
>obtain/pay in order to legally import pupae from breeders abroad, strictly
>for non-release purposes.
>		Thank You,

The USDA has a website for that.  Someone remember what it is?   Any how the
group you need to contact is APHIS.

Before you apply to the USDA you should get to your state officials first and
get their cooperation.  One that is done and they are on your side your permit
from the USDA is virtually assured.


More information about the Leps-l mailing list