Seeking Thai Butterfly Collectors

Lycaenid dlohman at oeb.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 17 21:49:49 EDT 1998

Hello,
   I'm a Ph.D. student in biology at Harvard, and I will be traveling to
Thailand in December to collect a certain few species of butterflies
(lycaenids in the genera Drupidia and Anthene).  My endeavors would be
aided immensely if I could collaborate with some Thai butterfly collectors
who could help me find the specific species for which I'm looking.
   If anyone knows of any butterfly collectors, entomologists, or
professors who study insects, could you please forward me their e-mail or
snail mail address?  I speak, write, and read a little Thai, and will
continue to study the language before I leave in December.

Many Thanks!

David Lohman