London Butterfly House

Barrie Harwood Barrie.Harwood at BTInternet.com
Sat Jul 18 05:10:01 EDT 1998

The London Butterfly House is still in existance at Syon Park, West London -
(you'll find this on any London Map)

It's also very worth while visiting the Stratford Butterfly farm in
Shakespeare's home town of Stratford upon Avon and Worldlife in Sherborne in
Dorset - probably the oldest Butterfly Farm in the world!

Hope this is of help

Best wishes

Barrie