Re more clothes moth paranoia

Esther Cornelius JayAndEstherC at webtv.net
Mon Jul 20 20:55:01 EDT 1998

Balony on this clothes moth stuff. How did they ever exist before
sweaters were invented? This is my recipe for clothes moth entrapment:
One handfull of wool or hair (dog, rabbit, etc.) or dust bunnies,
wrapped loosly in cloth or paper. Put it in 70 degree ventilated dark
storage, come back in a year and claim your harvest, this is the easiest
way to get rich ever concieved by man or beast, and I only reveal it now
because I've already made my fortune and now I want to share my secret!
Bll