corrected email: Tobacco Hornworms wanted

Sheri Moreau webmistress at mty.com
Sun Jul 26 19:44:37 EDT 1998

Fabian provided an incorrect email in his previous email to me; below is
the corrected message and his request for assistance with research on the
Tobacco Hornworm.

I am forwarding this message to the list in hopes that someone can help
these people out. I don't raise this species!  Please contact Fabian
directly. TIA!

Sheri <wings at butterflywings.com>