Please Identify

Rebecca Jolly Rebecca.Jolly at hri.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 11:23:02 EDT 1998

     Dear all,

     I must have been one of the lucky few to get the encoded picture
     ok - and I'm glad I did as it was lovely!  I was wondering if
     sending things like pictures as an attachment would solve the
     problem.  Those that can cope with them can then do so without
     having to get to a web site.  Those that can't shouldn't then end
     up with a jumbled mail, they just don't need to open the
     attachment.  Mind you I don't know lots about browsers etc so I
     may be wrong (wouldn't be the first time!).

     Best wishes
     Rebecca Jolly