I SPEND 4 HRS.A ay looking at butterfly pictures so being fairly

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Tue May 5 14:48:08 EDT 1998

GENE moore wrote:

> new to the web and not sure where to look i would appreciate some help
> please if it wouldnt be tto much trouble THANK YOU

Hi, Gene,
Many people who post to this list have web pages. Point your mouse to
that line of crazy mixed-up underlined letters, and click on it.
Those pages have links to other pages, so poke around enjoying. When you
find a nice site, bookmark it.
Learning a new skill like this isn't easy, so hang in there and keep
trying.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida