From Kir'yanov

Hank Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Wed May 6 10:20:02 EDT 1998

Sasha:
I am sending your request to the Leps List, where I am sure someone more
qualified than I can give you answers to your questions.  If you still
do not get the information you seek from the Leps List, let me know and
I'll see what else I can find out.

Lepers:
Can anyone help my friend from Moscow?

--