BUTTERFLY PICTURES

Mark Walker mwalker at aisvt.bfg.com
Thu May 28 07:02:57 EDT 1998

Gene,

I don't agree with whomever told you that the LEPS-L newsgroup is to be used
only for "professional questions and answers".  You do not need to apologize
for your requests for butterfly pictures.

However, may I suggest the following:

Everyone now knows that you are looking to collect butterfly images.  They
should be reminded occasionally, but that should only occur about once every
couple of months or so.  Just post a reminder that you are still looking for
more.

Another suggestion:  Many of the butterfly images on the various web sites
can be downloaded or copied to a hard disk.  I don't know if WebTV has the
facilities to do all of this, but it's fairly straigtforward from a PC.

I've got many good international butterfly and insect web sites bookmarked.
I'm assuming that you already know about these, since you can surf to most
of them once you've visited one of them.  If not, let me know and I'll
forward a few of the URL's to you.

Mark Walker.