IT SEEMS I CROSS THE LINE

Sharyn Fernandez botany at flash.net
Thu May 28 12:48:12 EDT 1998

Hello Gene - I didn't think you were out of place in posting your message;
even though, it was a bit frequent. It reminds me of a posting a few years
ago by  "first grader" that wanted to know 'where butterflies went when it
rained?' - Is there anyone out there that remembers how this elicited about
the same response ? Many subscribers thought it an inappropriate posting
for this discussion group; others found it a good intellectual challenge...

S. Fernandez-botany at flash.net
Butterflies & Botany (925)681-4898
Your resource in Butterfly Observation Material
Concord, California USA (Bus. Lic. 86590)