Poll -

burro at panama.gulf.net burro at panama.gulf.net
Thu May 28 18:48:27 EDT 1998

I'm taking a very informal poll to give to our county commissioners.

Panama City, FL is known for its beaches, for spring breakers and its
prime location on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico for family fun.

Recently, our reputation is slipping, much to the horror of the Tourist
Development Commission.

So here is my one question, based upon a proposal I made for the
construction of a public butterfly house, which is starting to gain some
momentum:

If you were on a vacation to the nw FL panhandle, or perhaps passing
through on business, (specifically the Panama City area), would you
visit a butterfly house?

Thanks.

Please respond privately.

May