vapona

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Mon Nov 2 11:25:44 EST 1998

I don't remember who else said it in this thread, but I think the bottom
line is that this is an issue of choice.  If I remember correctly, this
thread was started when someone asked a question regarding if they should be
concerned with using bug strips instead of moth balls.  I guess there is no
_answer_ to this question after all, only opinions - any of which might be
subjectively valid.

Personally, I am only a little bit worried about using vapona in my insect
drawers - and not enough to stop using it.  I operated nuclear reactor
plants for 6 years, and wasn't too concerned about that either.  I'm one of
those wierdos that thinks that worrying about stuff is far more
life-threatening.

But then again, so was Steve McQueen...

Mark Walker.