searching for glassine envelopes

Doug Yanega dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br
Thu Nov 5 17:51:42 EST 1998

>Sheri:
>
>I bought my supply from a local coin dealer - you might try a numismatist in
>your area.

Same goes for stamp dealers; I have almost an entire stamp collection in
glassine envelopes of the type Sheri describes.

Peace,

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 31-499-2579, fax: 31-499-2567  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/