Aristolochia seeds

Chuck Vaughn aa6g at aa6g.org
Wed Nov 18 10:07:22 EST 1998

> Well, I didn't really expect such a reponse.  I received 10 emails asking
> for seeds.  And I only have 15 A. fimbriata seeds!  I think I have enough
> A. Elegans to give everyone about 10.  I am going to have to think about
> what to do with the A. fimbriata.

To take some of the load off Sally, I can also offer some milkweed seeds.
I have several thousand seeds of A. curassavica (probably won't run out
of those) and several hundred seeds of both A. syriaca and A. eriocarpa.
The latter is a California native species.

Please e-mail me privately if you're interested.

Chuck Vaughn <aa6g at aa6g.org>