Creation of newsgroup uk.rec.lepidoptera

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 07:50:32 EST 1998

In article <199811250537_MC2-6175-DB19 at compuserve.com>
           MatSmith1 at compuserve.com "Matthew Smith" writes:

I am cross posting this to uk.net.news.config so that they can follow
my points. Those of you there would be advised to look at
sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera to follow the debate.
Cross posts get weeded out by the leps-l gateway. If you look there you
will see that the majority of lepidopterists posting are against the
formation of a new group. In fact there has been a flurry of posts
crossing the gateway from the listserver.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog