New UseNet newsgroup on lepidoptera

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 13:49:42 EST 1998

In article <365C0B8E.71350D1D at gate.net> viceroy at GATE.NET "Anne Kilmer" writes:

I couldn't put it any better Anne. As usual a well composed contribution.
It must be in your genes. :-)

It seems that a lot of other regular contributors to sci.b.e.l/Leps-l
do not want this new group either.

I agree Sci.b.e.l/leps-l is a very different in that because of the
listserver/usenet connection it brings more and different people together.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog