airtight storage how?

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Tue Oct 13 01:10:17 EDT 1998

Really?  I just transferred over from napthalene crystals to the No-Pest
strips about 6 months ago.  The only green Leps I have in my collection are
species of Callophrys and Mitoura (specimens of each mounted upside down).
I assume you are including these in your green category.  How long before
the color fading would occur?  I plan on replacing the strips twice a year.
I'd sure hate to ruin my greenies.

I like your approach to eliminating fumigants altogether in your _sealed_
drawers.  I use expensive, air-tight drawers, too, but I haven't been able
to control myself from re-opening them regularly.

Mark Walker.