Ornithoptera text needed

Dr. Edw. Blomgren headdoc at slic.com
Sat Sep 5 13:17:53 EDT 1998

I have been trying, to no avail, to obtain copies of these out of print
texts:

A Monograph of the Birdwing Butterflies
By J.Haugum & A.M.Wilson
Vol.1 The Genus Ornithoptera

Birdwing Butterflies of the World
By:  Bernard D'Abrera

Would anyone have any ideas about how to obtain these; they're out of print
and I've tried all kinds of 'out of print' booksearchers?

I am looking for any good sources, with illustrations, on the birdwings in
addition to those above.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Are there any lepi ng folks that have either and might consider lending it
to me for a brief time??  I'd be happy to pay for all shipping and insurance
costs and post a bond with you for comfort, if you wish, as well as supply
any references you may need to feel comfortable lending this for a few days.
Thanks so much!

Edward Blomgren