A note on livestock

Edward Kinsman ekinsman at shell1.eznet.net
Mon Sep 14 16:40:48 EDT 1998

I have always wondered where to get some of the moths, often talked about.
As a reader of the news group, I was suprised to see a list of live stock
offered.  I contacted the seller, and for a small sum - I now have a
dozen Luna moth cocoons in my science department.
These moths are a wonderfull addition to the bio program - here in
New York - I have only seen these moths twice in the wild - the
students are amazed!
What a great chance for the students! These moths turned on a lot
of kids!

I for one welcome the livestock.
Best Wishes
Ted Kinsman