rearing for commercial gain

Semjase semjase at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 21:49:41 EDT 1998

>If I can sell enough! The hobbyists seem to be a stingy bunch, so the
>main purchacers are butterfly houses, for a limited period each year
>when they don't breed their own stock. On top of that, African
>courier services sometime take amazing times to not deliver parcels

Well you have to consider that you can buy some other animal for the same
investment which will live a lot longer.

Also you point out poor delivery and resulting losses.  You also say you prefer
not to deal with individuals.  Really not a good business position is it?

By the way what would you charge for your most common species in US currencies
or British pound?

S.