please help with pupae

Chris Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Fri Sep 25 22:22:13 EDT 1998

It is very common for some Saturniids to wait an additional year or more to
emerge.  You'll just have to overwinter your pini again and hope they come
out next year.  Sometimes you just gotta be patient.........sorry.  Heck, I
still get a Hemileuca burnsi emergence or two every fall from pupae formed
back in 1993.

Chris