Light Traps

Oliver Tiose otiose at senet.com.au
Sat Sep 26 22:19:55 EDT 1998

I used to use lights here in Australia to collect at night about 35
years ago......we used a GE-F15T8BL  (that is from a 35 y/o memory)!
hope it's right!  We also used a 12v dc car battery version for field
collecting & it worked just fine...just hang it on a white sheet &
dont stare it for weeks of night times like I did or you'll be wearing
thick glasses like me!   I have fond memorys of mayn "new" species we
discovered ...some from memory being named in time, for my companion.
Regards
mm_de at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Miguel de Salas)