Introduction of Black Hairstreak

Nigel venters at iinteralpha.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 07:46:00 EDT 1999

Ian,
Oh come on! Dream on do you live on the same planet as the rest of us! What
sort of platform are you standing on! Please give me your discription of
what other species (given your comprehensive understanding of the issue)
are now having to compete? Get a life and start to do something positive
about butterfly protection instead of the usual "pontification" from you
lot that talks a lot and acheives nothing? It's people like you that is
responsible for drastically reducing the AES (Amateur Entomologists
Society) membership when then ELG (Entomological Lifestock Group) prospers
at your expense! Keep this public I am keen to see how you answer this one!

Nigel