The First non-hibernating macro of 99

jhimmel at connix.com jhimmel at connix.com
Thu Apr 8 09:34:38 EDT 1999

And many miles southeast of you, I too had my first O. hibisci last night .
What time did yours show up?[to be sure it wasn't the same one;)]

Also picked up a number of Psaphida resumens(Figure 8 Sallows)- they've been out
for the last few nights, and representing the geometrids, a couple of Cladara
atroliterata(Scribblers), amongst others.

<><><><><><><><><>
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT USA
jhimmel at connix.com

The first "non-hibernating non-micro" of the 99 season appeared in the trap
last night here in the
north country fair - a lone Orthosia hibisci - not very exciting but
welcome nonetheless.  As I live-trap - he wingeth on.

Gary Anweiler, Edmonton AB, Canada

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->