More Desert Loneliness

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Fri Apr 16 13:09:36 EDT 1999

Hank and Priscilla,

I've enjoyed your sightings reports from SE Arizona for what seems like
years.  Thanks for this recommendation.  As a matter of fact, I was able to
drive up Garden Canyon on Wednesday - but to my amazement, there was very
little to be seen.  Lots of Hesperiidae - with plenty of Erynnis, but not
much else.  I didn't get up there until about 12:30 p.m.

I did enjoy the petroglyphs though.

Beautiful country, that's for sure.

Mark Walker
back in SoCal