Other websites

Sharyn Fernandez botany at flash.net
Sat Apr 17 11:32:06 EDT 1999

hi.

I was so impressed by a 'dayflying' moth collection I saw at a recent (Jan.
99) Lepidopterist Society meeting in Davis CA, that I'm trying to do my own
- thought this might interest some of the adults in an adult ed 'local
butterfly' class I'll be teaching, locally, plus giving the moths 'equal
time'! The fact that they were brightly colored AND small (South American,
I believe) was the main feature, to me. So I'm trying to get a small
collection myself.

If the person who had this collection is out there, please email me!

IF ANYONE IS TRADING IN SOUTHAMERICA DAY-FLYING MOTH SPECIMENS, MOUNTED OR
PAPERED (AND I'D PREFER THE BRIGHTLY COLORED SPECIMENS, ACTUALLY), Please
contact me...

I checked out http://entweb.clemson.edu/musem/moths  - THANKS A LOT,
whoever  mentioned this one... could have more info on host plants - at
least the hornworm was 'done'! but still a nice website!

If there are more 'moth ID' sites, I'd appreciate hearing about them

thanks again.

Sharyn F.
Concord CA
37deg.57min.No./121deg52min.West