Fumigants

Citheronia at aol.com Citheronia at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 22:22:42 EDT 1999

I need help!! A few minutes ago I just looked in one of my drawers with some
sphingids (they hadn't been looked at for some time) and several of my
sphingids were totally ruined!! (fortunately nothing that can't be replaced).
The case is a fairly large one, so I figure that I didn't put in enough
fumigant in there to begin with. I was wondering if anyone knows of a
fumigant or something that is readily available that would kill all the
dermestids in there. Something that I'd be able to get really quickly and
easily. Thanks for your help.....

Randy